Why Learn to skydive with us in Southern California
The Freefall Uni and GoJump America combined offer you premiere training.
Great City , great weather and most importantly great people.
- The inland west coast USA has some of the best skydiving weather known to man.
- For all skydivers the best conditions are light winds and clear skies. As a student learning to skydive these are especially important.
- GoJump and the Freefall Uni chose California for its enviable climate.
People - Wisdom.
It’s about having the right feeling with the Guy or Gal that will take you out the door at 15,000ft. Being invested in you is a philosophy that drives us.
- Our chief instructor has over 30,000 skydives. The right experience breeds mutual confidence.
- Our role is not only to teach you , it is to pass on a wisdom that will stay with you as you progress through thousands of skydives.
- In the final analysis people make the difference with GoJump and the Freefall Uni , the right people are in the right place.
Simple to get right yet few do. For us there is no compromise anywhere , period.
- Underlying everything is an inspection and maintenance regime running far beyond current regulations.
- Fantastic GoJump Aircraft - Pac 750 and Super Caravans. Climb “ to the top “ in safety and comfort.
- State of the art equipment - Mirage containers , NZ sport canopies
- Stylish Skydiving attire
Getting back in the air
Josh who lives in Cork, Ireland whilst travelling started the AFF course in Australia but didnt finish it. That was almost a year ago but after a quick chat with us we were able to establish via exactly what training route Josh could get back skydiving. Bags were packed , passports were located and Josh … Continue reading Getting back in the airRead More